Friday, March 15, 2013

For Cheryl, St. Patrick's Day vintage spool with hand painted fabric and Irish blessing.
Of course, I had to add beads. 

For Deb's station. Pom-pom birdies, artificial flowers, and though you can hardly see it, there is a faux nest!
Happy Spring!




Recycled McDonald's drink carriers. Great  since I had Tervis tumblers and candy for favors!
Happy Valentine's and Gung Hee Fat Choy 2013!

Can you tell? My favorite medium is wire!









Only a chosen few got these felt dim sum items. Complete with steamer basket. Sorry, steamer basket was bought.

Inspired by Mollie Makes magazine! I only made one and he's sitting on my critter tree.
I have a big nose fetish.

One of many a macaron. Cheryl, your half dozen different flavors are still coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment